This post contains affiliate links to Amazon. It means I’ll get a few pence if you buy anything – at no extra cost to you.
On my last trip to Germany I saw all these nice breads and just had to take pictures of them:
Don’t they make you feel hungry? If only they were available everywhere! So, this is another blog pots which I’m writing just as much for myself as for you – a collection of links and videos to German bread recipes!
- Make Your Own German Bread 10 recipes
- Rustic German bread
- Authentic German Bread (Bauernbrot)
- BRÖTCHEN -TRADITIONAL GERMAN BREAD ROLLS
- Vollkornbrot (German Whole Grain Seed Bread)
- Oma’s Brötchen ~ German Bread Rolls Recipe
- Oma’s German Rye Bread Recipe
And some YouTube videos:
I think it’s time to get out my baking tins again or my bread maker!
Have you baked any German bread before? Do you have a favourite recipe?
Please share it!
And if you want to use a journal to keep hold of all your recipes, you might like to use mine 😉
Or, if you prefer something digital instead of pen and paper, you can buy my Trello board