Angelika’s German Tuition & Translation charity events
2019’s charity is Carer Support Wiltshire
- German Board game Evening 22 May 2019, 7 -9-pm at Southwick Village Hall, BA14 9QG
- German Carol Singing 11 December 2019, 7 – 9 pm at Bethesda Baptist Church, Gloucester Road, Trowbridge, BA14 0AA
- Any profit from the book “German(y) in Poetry”
- The German Carol singing evening raised £85, making it, together with an extra £4 from the poetry book profit, a total of £195.00. Thank you to everybody who contributed!
- The German Board Game evening raised £35
- The German Skittles evening raised £71
If you cannot attend any of the events but wish to support Carer Support Wiltshire, please click on the button to make an online donation, thanks.
2017’s charity was Julia’s House, who has built a children’s hospice in Devizes. We raised £170.42!
2016’s charity was the Wiltshire Air Ambulance again, for which we raised £154.21
2015’s charity was Hop Skip and Jump, a local charity which provides immediate and flexible, day and evening respite care, 7 days a week, to children and adults with life limiting illness, disabilities and Special needs, no matter how complex. We raised £230.00!
2014’s charity was Let Them Help Themselves. Thank you to everybody who helped raise £365.83 this year. That money could pay school fees for 9 children for an entire year! DANKE!
The first charity event was on Wednesday 20 March 2013 – a German Board Game Evening in aid of Macmillan.