Angelika’s German Tuition & Translation charity events
2019’s charity is Carer Support Wiltshire
- The German Board Game Evening raised £60, thank you
- German Carol Singing 11 December 2019, 7 – 9 pm at Bethesda Baptist Church, Gloucester Road, Trowbridge, BA14 0AA
- Any profit from the book “German(y) in Poetry”
- The German Carol singing evening raised £85, making it, together with an extra £4 from the poetry book profit, a total of £195.00. Thank you to everybody who contributed!
- The German Board Game evening raised £35
- The German Skittles evening raised £71
2017’s charity was Julia’s House, who has built a children’s hospice in Devizes. We raised £170.42!
2016’s charity was the Wiltshire Air Ambulance again, for which we raised £154.21
2015’s charity was Hop Skip and Jump, a local charity which provides immediate and flexible, day and evening respite care, 7 days a week, to children and adults with life limiting illness, disabilities and Special needs, no matter how complex. We raised £230.00!
2014’s charity was Let Them Help Themselves. Thank you to everybody who helped raise £365.83 this year. That money could pay school fees for 9 children for an entire year! DANKE!
The first charity event was on Wednesday 20 March 2013 – a German Board Game Evening in aid of Macmillan.