where to buy accutane in kuala lumpur Can you complete the puzzle with a German saying?
buy gabapentin online overnight The background is bigger than the puzzle, giving you space to move the pieces.
buy neurontin canadian pharmacy Some weird and wonderful German words:
The German language consists of lots of compound words. Whereas in English the words stay as two (or more), in German they are often joined together. For example, a taxi driver in English is a Taxifahrer in German.
So, what happens if the first word ends in two consonants or vowels and the second word starts with the same letter?
Yes, you’ve guessed it:
Since the new spelling reform these words now have three consonants or vowels.
- die Brennnessel – stinging nettle
- die Kunststoffflasche – plastic bottle
- die Schifffahrt – shipping, navigation
- die Schneeeule – snowy owl
- die Kennnummer – identification number
- helllila – light purple
- fitnesssüchtig – addicted to keeping fit
- das Teeei – tea infuser
- grifffest – (colour, which is) dry to touch
- schnelllebig – fast moving
- fetttriefend – greasy
- der Balletttänzer – ballet dancer
- die Hawaiiinseln – Hawaiian Islands
- die Nussschale – nut shell