If you enjoy this website, especially if you enjoy reading my weekly blog, there are many ways how you could support this site.
Without spending any money
You can help spread the word so that more German learners see the resources.
- Share any blog posts you particularly enjoyed on Facebook, Twitter or wherever you may be active.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel and perhaps like your favourite videos.
- Tell your friends and fellow German learners about my site and newsletter.
- Leave a review on Amazon or Udemy if you have bought any of my books or online courses and enjoyed them. The more positive reviews I get the more chances of Amazon and Udemy promoting my products.
- Leave a review on Freeindex, if I have helped you in any way with your German learning. Have a look here to see some of the latest reviews.
Without spending any money on me
You can still support me by clicking on any of the affiliate links. It will not increase your costs but the companies will pay me a tiny bit for advertising.
- If you are buying anything from Amazon.co.uk and you get it by clicking on the following link (the widget on the side bar does the same) , I will get a few pence at no extra cost to you.
- The same goes to anybody buying things from Amazon.com
Or have a look at my Amazon.com shop: Books I use or have used
- If you need to do a Google search and you do it via the search button on the right, Google will pay me a few pence (eventually!)
- Or if Google’s advertising appeals to you, please click on it.
- If you are interested in any Udemy courses that are not mine, getting them via the banner below or the widget on the site will pay me for the advertising.
- If you are thinking of subscribing to Yabla, please do so via the widget on the right
- If you are thinking of buying the Mosalingua programme, please do so via the widget on the right.
- If you are thinking of joining Skillshare, please go via this link , where you currently get 2 months unlimited access to all classes (including mine) for free
Of course, you are more than welcome to spend money on me ☺
- You can buy my books or planners
- You can buy my Udemy courses via my webpage. Even with the biggest sale, Udemy will not go below £9.99, so you get a bargain and I’ll get most of the money as it’s my advertising and not Udemy’s.
- You can book German lessons, either one off or regular lessons.
- You could even – if you wish – just buy me a coffee via PayPal:
There is a saying in Germany ‘Kleinvieh macht auch Mist!’ which means that every little helps (as a UK supermarket chain advert goes ☺)
Thank you for helping a little – danke!