This page contains affiliate links to Amazon. It means I’ll get a few pence if you buy anything – at no extra cost to you.
Let’s learn some German vocabulary based on a topic. And this month’s topic is a roof repair.
You’ll get the vocab plus three different ways to practise/ remember the words: with an infographic, slides and a video.
The words/ sentences
- das Gerüst/ Baugerüst – scaffolding
- die Leiter – ladder
- Die alten Dachziegeln kommen runter. – The old roof tiles come down.
- Der Hammer – hammer
- kaputte Dachziegeln – broken tiles
- die Dachbahnen – roof sheeting
- Die guten und neuen Dachziegeln – the good and new tiles
- der Container – skip
- der Zementmixer/ Betonmixer – cement mixer
- der Schornstein – chimney
- to have a roof over one’s head – ein Dach über den Kopf haben
There you are, you’ll never know when you might need any of these words.
How can you learn these words?
You can make a vocabulary list with them but even better is to turn them into sentences. You can do that with any paper or electronic notebook. Or you could buy my notebook which I designed specially for German vocab learners. You can even choose one of two colours ☺