Regular readers know that I like to find free resources and today I am going to tell you about some great free resources and some you would need to pay for.
The topics are:
- Around the House
- Numbers, Seasons, Days, Months
- Animals, Birds
- Restaurant, Beverages
- Food, Meat, Seafood
- Fruit, Vegetables
- Parts of the Body
- Family, Shopping
- Clothing, Colours
- Places, Sightseeing
- Hotel, Postal
- Zoo, Pharmacy
To give you an idea, here is a screenshot of one of them:
But what can you do with these lists?
- Well, you could just print them out and file them away. But I wouldn’t recommend that ☺
- You can learn and reinforce them by buying one (or more) of Erik’s puzzle books. All his word searches and puzzles are based on the vocabulary from the lists – a great way to keep on using those words!
- You can get a notebook or make your own and copy the words out (or use just any paper). But don’t just copy the individual words, turn them into sentences. The more you use new words in sentences the more you will remember them.
- If you can’t be bothered to make your own notebook, I made one for you ☺ The following video shows you how to use it:
Whatever you do do with those lists, don’t just download them and then forget about them. Use them!