Once upon a time there was a little girl in Germany who had this idea of moving to England as soon as she was grown up and to make all English people like the German language. Then she wanted to be an air hostess, a ballet dancer, a famous singer ……
Fast forward to the present and this little girl hasn’t quite achieved what she wanted, but …
I am a qualified teacher and native German speaker from Lower Saxony in the North of Germany, and I came to England in 1982. I have been teaching German since 1991. My students are private and business clients, school children and adults in evening classes. My youngest student so far was 3 years old and my oldest 80! I also have experience of proofreading, translating and interpreting from German to English and from English to German. I am not an agency. You do not have to deal with different people each time. Instead you will get personal, friendly service just from me. So:
- If you want to know how you can learn or improve your German, contact me
- If you want to know more about German culture, contact me
- Need advice about translations? Contact me
- Need help with German visitors? Contact me
- Need help to manage your Facebook business page? Ask me
Soon you will be confident to deal with German clients on your own. Until then, I can help you!
Some press releases which made it online:
READ WHAT SOME 11 YEAR OLD CHILDREN SAID ABOUT ME:
- Frau Davey ist toll!! Sie hat glatte Haare und blaue Augen.
- Sie ist mittelgroß und ziemlich kräftig.
- Frau Davey ist freundlich und intelligent.
- Frau Davey ist mittelgroß und schlank und laut.
- Sie hat braune kurze Haare und graue Augen.
- Frau Davey ist lustig, freundlich und pünktlich.
- Frau Davey ist freundlich, lustig, laut und intelligent!
You can also read interviews on the following pages:
Germans in the UK – Angelika‘s answers
SheWroteABook.com/47 >> Angelika Davey
Interview with German teacher Angelika Davey
#LoveTheBoss: Angelika Davey of Angelika’s German Tuition & Translation
Podcast interview from Kerstin Hammes of Fluent Language
Mobile language apps help millions learn less, more often
German Translation and Tuition – get an Expert
Briten können kein Deutsch? Angelika bringt es ihnen bei.
And you can watch an interview:
Or listen to the interview from local radio station SWindon 105.5: