Welcome to Angelika’s German website!
- Are you looking for free resources? Check out my blog or subscribe to my newsletter.
- Do you need some extra grammar help? Check out my online grammar courses.
- Do you need help organising your German learning? Check out my books and planners.
- Do you need some extra tuition? Private tuition is also available, 1-1 or small groups in Devizes and/or online via Skype as well as Google+ hangouts. Lessons can be weekly, fortnightly or just when you need a little extra help while teaching yourself.
Business clients, are you exhibiting in Germany?
Book a one-off 3hrs workshop to learn German business etiquette and basic German words and sentences, or let me help you with any German letters or phone calls. For further information contact Angelika
If you need to know about German customs and culture, or if you need an interpreter, I can help you.
“If I’m selling to you, I speak your language. If I’m buying, dann müssen Sie Deutsch sprechen.” (Willy Brandt, former German Chancellor)
Do you want to exhibit in Germany? Download my free 10 things to consider before meeting prospective German clients at a Trade Fair
For forthcoming trade fairs check out the German Trade Shows website.
If you prefer to attend German festivals, check out the Festivalticker, which tells you about all the festivals in Germany – what a great reason to learn German and go there on holidays!
I also offer proofreading, interpreting and translations from German to English and from English to German.
I currently have two groups you could join:
- A-Level German, but without (the stress of) exams, 2 Wednesdays per month, 7-9pm, Devizes, new term starts 16 January 2019 (6 lessons).
- Conversation Class Once a month in Warminster, Thursdays 1-3pm, next one 13 December 2018.
Check the Charity Events page for singing and board game evenings!
… as well as cheques, cash, bank transfers and PayPal