- Does your business export to Germany?
- Do you deal with German companies?
- Do you wish you could speak German?
Angelika’s German Tuition & Translation can help you and your company. Angelika’s German Tuition & Translation can teach 1-1 or larger groups in your company at a time convenient to you; from beginners to A-Level, including business German.
Angelika’s German Tuition & Translation also offers proofreading, interpreting and translations from German to English and from English to German.
Are you exhibiting in Germany?
Book a one-off 3hrs workshop to learn German business etiquette and basic German words and sentences, or let Angelika’s German Tuition & Translation help you with any German letters or phone calls. For further information contact Angelika
If you need to know about German customs and culture, or if you need an interpreter, Angelika’s German Tuition & Translation can help you.
“If I’m selling to you, I speak your language. If I’m buying, dann müssen Sie Deutsch sprechen.” (Willy Brandt, former German Chancellor)
Do you want to exhibit in Germany? Download my free 10 things to consider before meeting prospective German clients at a Trade Fair
For forthcoming trade fairs check out the German Trade Shows website.
Are you a private customer?
…who would like to improve long forgotten German skills?
Does your child need extra tuition for KS3, GCSE or A-Level?
Private tuition is also available, 1-1 or small groups, if you wish, in your own home and/or online via Skype as well as Google+ hangouts. Lessons can be weekly, fortnightly or just when you need a little extra help while teaching yourself.
Or join one of our groups:
- Intermediate German – Every second Monday, 6.30-8pm in Devizes, next one 26th January 2015.
- Improvers German – Thursdays, 5.30-7pm, Idminston, new 10 week course starts 15th January 2014.
- AS German, but without (the stress of) exams, 2 Wednesdays per month, 7-9pm, Southwick Village Hall, next one 28st January 2015.
- Conversation Class Once a month in Warminster, Thursdays 1-3pm, next one 5th February 2015.
Check the Charity Events page for more singing and board game evenings!
… as well as cheques, cash, bank transfers and PayPal